Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm me-e-e-elting!!!

I'm sure my over-used blog title is one that will get lelo's panties all in a bunch, but it's how I feel (sorry, lelo).

I HATE hot weather! Hate it, hate it, hate it! It makes me grumpy, irritable, short-tempered, fidgety and crabby. In short, hot weather makes me quick to lose my cool - in more ways than one.

It's 102 deg F today and (hahaha, cooling off) to 100 deg F tomorrow. UGH! I like it in the 70's, thank you very much, but I don't think I'll see those temps again for weeks.

If only there really was a chill pill.

P.S. This is my 100th post. Not a very inspired post for such a milestone. I blame the heat for zapping my wit and creativity.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

There is nothing wrong with that title one bit. Not one bit. Have a popsicle and put on a bikini!

9:20 PM  
Blogger bemused said...

Whew, I escaped redundancy and triteness. ;-) But do I still pass muster now that I've tweaked the title to be even more like that famous line from Wizard of Oz?

I don't own a bikini and I know that if I walked around in bra and undies, my sons would die of mortification. But popsicles, that I can do, great idea!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home