Monday, July 02, 2007

A fur collar

I got to wear a new fur collar this weekend. It kept me warm, as fur collars do but it did something that is highly unusual. It purred! Yep, that's right, I "wore" a fur collar made of two adorable, 8 week-old kitties, Bianca and Elliot.

Bianca and Elliot own my neighbor's son (yes, that's right, they own him, not the other way around, that's how it works with kitties), who had come home to visit for the weekend. The girls were so cuddly, I couldn't resist picking them up to snuggle my face against theirs. When I did, they happily climbed onto my shoulders and draped themselves around my neck, settling in for a nap and rumbling contentedly.

Simply put, they stole my heart.

When I came home, Zac gave me the evil eye as if to ask, "Who have you been catting around with?" Oops, busted!

Thank goodness, he didn't hold my brief fling against me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home