Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Two more...

...meeces bit the dust. No more squirrels yet. T from Critter Control suggested we keep this up a bit longer to make sure there are no more squirrels in the attic before we seal their attic access.

"Could the one we caught have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time?" (yeah, I was wishful thinking.)

"Nope. M (his co-hort from CC) saw squirrel sign (I don't know nor do I want to know what that is) in your attic."

"Can we mouse-proof the house?" I ask.

"It's very difficult to do. They can get in through a 1/2" gap. And if a gap isn't large enough, they will chew their way through."

Sheesh.

I need a wildlife bouncer. Let's see, what animal would be the equivalent of a beefy, burn-you-with-a-glance bouncer?

2 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

A turkey? No no no no no. A really big, lop eared rabbit.

11:54 AM  
Blogger bemused said...

LOL, Lelo, I think it would have to be a bunny on steriods to be scary enough. Then imagine how powerful those back legs would be! Wowza, don't mess with Buster Bunny.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home