Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Googling myself

Have you ever wondered what you might find on the 'net if you googled yourself? I have. So I did.

I found me.

And another me.

And another me.

And a few more.

Which isn't surprising since my name is fairly common.

But what is weird is that among the women who share my name are 2 that are also writers. What's even weirder is that one of them was born in the same town in the same state as me. But the similarities don't end there. Although she's a few years younger than me, she was born under the same Zodiac sign I was. She's married, with 2 kids, writes from a home office and blogs, too. But wait, there's more (oops, forgive the informercial sound-alike). She's nuts about chocolate, just like me! Okay, so that latter isn't exactly an uncommon trait, nor are the other mundane life details, but WTH, sharing career choice, zodiac sign and birth town are eerily Twilight Zonelike.

So google yourself. Maybe you'll find your TZ twin of sorts, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home