Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Enough already

My aunt's sister died yesterday morning after a long struggle with bladder cancer.

My uncle died August 9th from pulmonary fibrosis.

My mom died December 11th from myelodysplasia.

A very good friend died almost a year ago on September 19th. He lasted only 5 days after his leukemia diagnosis.

My cousin died just over a year ago on August 20th from melanoma.

Enough already.

We get the point.

Life is short. Treasure every day.

Treat others with kindness.

Forgive with grace.

Seek laughter, not tears.

Tell those you love just how much they mean to you.

Enough already.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

Oh my. oh my oh my. I'm sorry.

My grandfather died on the 12th too.

9:41 PM  
Blogger bemused said...

Oh, lelo, I'm sorry to hear that.

I know it's all part of the cycle of life thing but losing a loved one is still a bitch.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home