Sunday, January 07, 2007

In 2007, I resolve to...

Drawing inspiration from Ellen DeGeneres' New Year's Resolutions here are mine for 2007.

I resolve to...

1. Eat chocolate every day. With all its anti-oxidants and other good stuff, a daily dose of chocolate - dark, of course - will be good for me. I just love a decent rationalization.

2. Refrain from using nasty four letter words, such as diet, and wicked combinations of four-letter words, such as exer-cise.

3. Tell my family that I love them as often as possible. My kids' cringing and eye-rolling will just be a perk.

4. Encourage more laugh lines by choosing humor over tears. Oops, this one comes close to being a real resolution but since I do it as often as possible anyway, I think I can squeak this one in.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home