Monday, January 08, 2007

Bats in my belfry...

and squirrels in my attic!! Critter Control is coming this afternoon to see if my fears have any substance to them. We've been hearing noises overhead for at least 2 weeks. Hubby thought it was something on the roof but I swear it sounds more like scurrying feet in the attic. I hope he's right...

We had a mama raccoon in our crawlspace two years ago. According to the woman at Critter Control, once animals find a house they like, they keep coming back. I know it's true for yellow jackets. We had four infestations at our first house. If we've moved from insects to mammals with this move, I'd hate to see what decides to move in with us at our next house!

2 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

no way. I thought I remembered this happening two years ago!!!!!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger bemused said...

Yes way. Can you believe it? So much for my belief that a newish house, a tile roofed house at that, would be immune to critter invasion. Hahahaha, that belief has gone the way of the Easter Bunny, Santa and free lunches. Damn.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home